Euh....Sorry to bother you, but someone's locked in the bathroom! I passed French test #1 my first day in the city when I was in the hotel lobby and I heard someone knocking from somewhere. I ignored it, and ignored it again, until I decided someone must be locked in the bathroom. I don't know why she went in there since there was no handle on the door, but whatever. I saved her from a lifetime in the WC. She asked me to go get help, so I found the concierge and explained to him the situation. Boo yeah.
Oh yeah and it was my birthday yesterday and I totally forgot! My friend Emma reminded me. And then Mme Welch, my director, bought me a delicious tartine aux framboises (raspberry pastry thing). Relatively uneventful, but exciting to be a 20-something in Paris.
I gotta stop mooching off the free wireless......
A bientot!
Sarah's Eurotrip '08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You forgot your birthday??!?! I love reading your blog, thanks for letting me live vicariously though you. Today I took a taste test and got paid $3 for it. I wish you were here to experience that. See how much you are missing? Haha. I hope you liked your boogers, Natalie flicked one in with Malmstrom's. I'm so jealous you have a fireplace in your room and get to save people in bathrooms.
oh my sweet little world traveler! that is sooooo sweet you are in between the arc de triomphe and the eiffel tower. ok so i'm not sure if i spelled arc de triomphe right. but what do you expect. i am in coeur d'alene and not in paris. although you would never guess that coeur d'alene is not a city in france...heh...HEY EVERYONE I LIVE IN FRANCE! ok. onto your next post
Post a Comment